Tuesday, May 01, 2007

April knitting- a month in review

I finished my Strata hat!! Now I just have to get pics up. LOL. I'm planning on making one for one of my coworkers-no hurry. She just wants it done by next winter. *hee*. I want to make a scarf to go with the hat-I just have to come up with a pattern...

Speaking of knitting for people-a while ago someone who found my main blog, Wandering Through E-Space discovered not only was I a Doctor Who fan, but enjoyed knitting as well. He asked if I'd be interested in knitting a K-9 for him. *hee* What a great excuse to try a new pattern!!! :-D I just ordered the yarn-so hopefully I'll be able to get started on it soon. I also ordered some Bernat Galaxy yarn (Mary Maxim had it on sale for 97 cents/ball!) There's a crochet pattern that I want to try. I would like to broaden my crochet skills.

Oooh! Speaking of crochet, Shigella, over at LiveJournal, should have her Dalek pattern out soon!! I can't wait! I want to make an army of soft, cuddly Daleks. *heeheeheee* >:-)

I started another prayershawl-using a standard pattern and some pretty yarn. This one has an unusual story behind it that I'm not quite ready to share...

TAFN-still working on trying to update this blog more often than I do!!! ;)

No comments: