Saturday, May 05, 2007

New to the yarn stash...

Hey, hey! Not only two posts in one month, but two posts in the same week! Yay!!!

I finally uploaded some more pictures-I've got another post for a couple of completed projects (hey, three posts in one month! Woo-hoo!)

I broke down and ordered some yarn to add to my yarn stash. Last week, Mary Maxim was having a sale on Bernat Galaxy yarn, so I bought some of this:

Sorry about the quality of the pic-the color is Neptune. :)

This will eventually be turned into a lapghan...a crocheted lapghan. I can do the basic crochet stitch, but that's about it. I'm going to have to check out the Happy Hooker, and ask my Mom and Perseph (since classes should be over for her soon!) for help. ;)

I also purchased some of this:

Which will eventually be turned into 3 K-9s (one for me, two for Orville). :-D yay, Doctor Who knitting projects! ;)

No comments: