Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pattern links! (geeky and non-geeky!)

So today I came across two more patterns I would like to try.

For Firefly fans:
Jayne's Hat
I really like this pattern-it uses Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-an inexpensive yarn!!! It does require knitting in the round with circular needles, but I gotta improve my knitting in the round skills sometime. ;)

The second I came across in one of my Caron Connections emails:
Xian Knit Kimono Jacket
I especially like this pattern because it includes plus size measurements! It does require alot of yarn though, and one of Caron's more expensive yarns, which can blow my yarn budget apart. ;) One of these days I'm going to make a goal to knit a sweater or jacket, and start setting aside a little bit of money here and there so I can purchase the yarn requirements. :)

No comments: