Saturday, April 30, 2005

Finished!

Yay! I finished the prayershawl! Unfortunately, my digital camera is still acting up, so the pictures I took didn't turn out. It seems to work fine outside during the day, so if it's nice out, I'll try to take a picture of it outside tomorrow. I'll go into more details when I get the picture up.

I'm still working on the hat I started last week-I'm ready to start the decreasing for the top of the hat. If I have enough yarn left over I'll make a scarf to go with it. I have a feeling that I'll probably have to purchase more yarn for the scarf, though...

Speaking of purchasing yarn, I'm planning on purchasing some yarn from Patternworks to make a gift for my mom. It'll be a belated birthday/mother's day gift. :) I've had my eye on the Svale yarn, and I know exactly what I'm going to make with it... :-D

No comments: