Saturday, April 23, 2005

Knit/Crochet day 2!

Okay, so I did a little updating to the side bar-not much, just added a few knitting resources-I'll add more in the future, plus a few blog links.

Tomorrow (well, technically today) Kim and I are getting together for our second knit/crochet day. Let us hope we get more accomplished on our projects! I'm still working on the prayer shawl, but I might start working on a hat as well (oooh, venturing into starting one project before another is completed! ;)) This is the yarn I plan to use:


(Lion Brand-homespun yarn)

Hopefully my digital camera will work so I can take some more pics. I somehow managed to break the little door that holds the batteries in place, and as a result, I lost some of the progress pictures I had taken of the prayer shawl. :( Well, it is a cheap camera...but still! *sigh*

Well, here's to our second Knit/Crochet day!

No comments: