Friday, June 17, 2005

whoa...updates!

Hmm...well, it's been a while since I posted. I'm still working on the same three projects. ;) I've finished enough of the wave and shell shawl that you can see the pattern, so I'll try to take a picture of it this weekend and post it here. Been a while since I posted pictures of my progress as well.

I have a coupon for Jo-Ann's, so tonight I'm hoping to purchase my first set of double pointed needles. :) Haven't needed dpns yet, but I do have a sock pattern that requires them. I can't wait until I go to Minnesota next month-I'm hoping my mom and I will have some time to knit together! :)

Speaking of socks, I must remember to pick up more yarn for my slouching socks before I run out...

TAFN...

1 comment:

Jaya said...

I heart dpns! They take a bit of time to get used to, but they're still lots of fun. :)