Friday, June 03, 2005

One sock down, one to go!

I've been knitting, but I haven't been posting. Marcon was a blast! I even had somebody take a picture of me with my Doctor Who scarf, I just haven't gotten around to posting it yet.

I finished one sock! I started the other, but I am going to have to make a trip to JoAnn's before I finish it. (while I'm there I should pick up some more yarn for the scarf I'm still working on, so I can finish that up.) ;) Since I successfully completed one sock, I started another project. I'm working on a wave and shell shawl-I saw KnitSteph working on one, and fell in love with it. I was very excited when she posted a link to the pattern! :)

Back to the socks-I'm very excited about them. I love seeing a pattern come together as I knit it, and to date, I think this has been the most difficult pattern I've worked on. When I finished the first sock, I looked at it and went, 'wow! I actually made that!' Kinda silly, huh? 0:-)

Well, I don't know how much knitting I will get done this weekned-I'm back down to Columbus again. :) This time I'm traveling with Perseph, Paul and Arthur-we are going to visit Karen! :) Not as geeky as last weekend, but I am sure some geekiness will be present. LOL. ;) Perseph and I are bringing our yarn, hooks and needles, but I'm not sure how much we'll actually accomplish. Perseph might accomplish something-'cause she can crochet just about anywhere-even while riding in a car (she's awesome like that!) *heehee*

No comments: