Tuesday, May 24, 2005

more like a sock...

Haven't had alot of free time to knit, so I haven't started any new projects this past week. But I have worked on my sock!

The first half of heel went really well-came out perfect! The second half, though-I don't know what I was doing-I had to pull out the stitches twice, but I finally finished shaping the heel. Now I'm working on knitting the foot-I've knitted 5 inches so far-only one more inch and I'm on to shaping the toe. It's starting to look more like a sock now. Yay!

I was planning on working on the sock during my television shows, but NCIS left me so upset that I didn't feel like picking up my needles at all. *sigh* I'll probably work on it some more tomorrow and Thursday. :) This weekend I won't be doing any knitting at all, though-cause I'll be at Marcon all weekend. :) :) Part of one of my costumes I'll be wearing this weekend was my first knitting project-my Doctor Who scarf!! I know I talked about it in my main blog, but I'm not sure if I ever posted a picture of it...guess I'll have to rectify that sometime! ;)

No comments: