Tuesday, May 17, 2005

sock update

Well, most of the yarn that I ordered has finally arrived! The Super Socks Yarn is backordered, so I don't know when I'll get that. It's estimated to be shipped in the beginning of July...wow, that's some backorder!! ;) That's ok, I have projects in mind for all the yarn that did arrive. :)

Speaking of projects, here is a pic of the sock I am working on-the one I promised to post this past weekend (oopss..ran out of time.) ;)


This was taken during Knit/Crochet Day 3-doesn't look much like a sock...

Today: It still doesn't look much like a sock, but I'm almost ready to start shaping the heel. Yay! So far the pattern is fairly simple to work-it just takes time. :) Like I said in my previous post, I really like the way the pattern is forming on the sock.

TAFN...

No comments: