Monday, March 20, 2006

Knitting into spring...







What kind of knitting needles are you?




You are plastic.Futuristic, milky, and silky, you are willing to go where no crafter has gone before. You can do just about anything, with strength agility, and pretty colors to boot! While you are good at slipping and sliding out of sticky situations, remember to stay where and when you are needed. Don't overdo it on star gazing when there's earthbound knitting to be done!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code



I still need to block Kyle's scarf-I'll probably try to do that tonight, and while it's blocking, I'll take some pictures. :)

I have an idea of what I want to work on at Saturday's stitch-n-bitch...well, ok, I have it narrowed down to three things: Rustic Panels afghan, snowflake prayer shawl, or an afghan for myself...if I can settle on a pattern. LOL. There's a big Red Heart yarn sale at JoAnn's this week that Perseph and I are going to try to hit. I'm also going to make use of my 40% off coupons-I need a couple of circular needles for some of my future projects. :-D

No comments: