Friday, March 17, 2006

Stitch-n-bitch

Hey, I finally finished Kyle's scarf!!! Now I just have to block it-I'll try to take some pictures while it's blocking. Now I just have to finish T's scarf, and all will be right with the world. ;)

My friend Kim is hosting a stitch-n-bitch next week, and I'm very excited. Not only will pals Perseph and Alicia be there, but I'll get to meet some of Kim's friends from work who are into knitting and crocheting. I'll bring my camera-'cause I'm sure there will be some amazing photo opportunities with her two cats, Cleo and Sweetums. They love the yarn and needles! ;) I haven't decided what I'll work on (hopefully I'll be finished with T's scarf before then). I might start an afghan for my sister, or work on a shawl for my mom. Or, I might just be selfish and work on something for me. ;) Or, I could work on something from my UFO box. *heehee*

I had been checking out various free issues of knitting magazines to see if subscribing to one would be worth it. I decided to give Creative Knitting a try-I'm so exicted-my subscription is for two years, plus I'll be getting a pocket guide to knitting as a free gift. Sweet!

No comments: